Joe DiMaggio Playground
651 Lombard Street,
San Francisco, CA 94133
The playground has a swimming pool, a new library, a clubroom, tennis, basketball and bocce courts, and a children’s playground.
Facility Rentals (available until January 5, 2015):
Click here for the Rec Parks Reservation Information for the Clubhouse.
Click here for information about reserving the Bocce Courts.
Friends of Joe DiMaggio Playground
Mail: Friends of Joe DiMaggio Playground
c/o Lorren Butterwick
San Francisco Park Alliance
451 Hayes Street, Second Floor
San Francisco, CA 94102
The Friends of Joe DiMaggio Playground is a non-profit organization made up of North Beach residents who use and care about the playground. The Friends assist in maintaining and growing Joe Dimaggio North Beach Playground through active participation in special events and fundraising.
The Friends believe that:
- the Joe DiMaggio Playground is an important resource that must be protected and optimized.
- the playground, pool and library form an important neighborhood nexus.
- the playground must be designed for all ages and ability levels and encourage varied uses.
- the playground should offer an experience unique and appropriate to our area.
- our neighborhood needs more green.
Join our mailing list by sending your contact information to email@example.com or call
The Friends host special events throughout the year:
Playground Clean Up
Film Noir Nights
Mason Street Farmer’s Market